Monday, May 9, 2011

Kaity Graduated!

Congratulations to my niece, Kaity (yes, the same one in the previous post who was engaged recently!) for graduating from Geneva College this past Saturday. I am sending her this card with her graduation gift. (Don't look Kaity if you want to be surprised!). It's a wise owl wearing a graduation cap with a diploma. I used the Cricut Cartridge Gyspy Wanderings for the owl and added "googly eyes", the cap and diploma were both from 'A Child's Year' cartridge. I added some pink and brown ribbon and the sentiment was typed on the computer then mounted on cardstock.

I "pop-dotted" the owl to give deminsion.

Let me know if you like it!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Heather Lynn said...

What a great idea! Make an owl then make him a diploma and cap from another cart! Very cute, Teresa..love the google eyes!

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!