Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Special Gift tag!



I wanted to share a gift tag I made for a special friend's gift this Christmas. She is an ice skater, therefore the snowflake and ice skate tag! As a matter of fact, the gift was even an ice skate ornament for her tree!

The Ice Skate is pop dotted up from the snowflake for some dimension. The Snowflake came from the Cricut Cartridge Winter Lace and the Skate from Joys Of The Season. The skate was cut at 3 inches, with the snowflake larger (I did not save the measurements, but most likely about 4.25??).

I wrapped the paper in pretty aqua snowflake paper with perfect matching tulle ribbon and tied the snowflake/skate on the package with a seperate piece of tulle so she could use the tag as another ornament if she wanted to!
Thanks so much for coming by....please leave me your comments!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty gift tag :-)

Migdalia said...

Love your pretty tag!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!