Sunday, April 8, 2012

I WON AN AWARD!! WOO HOO!!!

Look what I won! Thank you to my wonderful friend Sue Ann from Suzy's Crafts! . To be nominated by you for this award is extra special.


Sue Ann is a member of the Design Team on My Cricut Craftroom and I had the privilege of actually meeting her in person and spending a day talking, crafting, shopping and laughing! She is so much fun!

To pay it forward, I would like to nominate the following fellow crafters:

1. Tricia Colon at mycrazybubble.blogspot.com. She is such a talented and very busy crafty lady, yet always has time to chat and cheer others on!

2. Janet Royer at Janet's Creative World Janet is a member of the My Cricut Craftroom as well and I am always so pleased to see her latest projects.
She has a fun personality as well and I enjoy chatting with her!

3. Doris at My Bug and Me Create Another design team "sister" she is always so cheerful and
supportive and quick to respond to questions and to offer a prayer!

4. Tiffany at Angel4ever-thecraftyteacher She is a so sweet and is an Early Childhood teacher as well as
a talented crafter! How could we not "bond" since I too was a Pre K teacher and been known to craft a bit! LOL! She too is a Design Team member on My Cricut Craftroom!

5. Erica at My Cricut Craftroom. This lady is so busy it makes my head spin....but she has talent like no other, knows a bit about every possible craft there is and runs a successful business and several blogs, all while taking care of a precious little girl and her puppy dogs! She makes my head spin, but I am honored to be on her Design Team and to call her my friend!

Ok so there are my nominations, now for the part I have been dreading where I have to tell you seven facts about myself.

1. I have a son who is married to his wonderful wife Alyssa and they have given me 3 precious Grandchildren with another one on the way!
2. I have a darling daughter who is in college finishing up her 3rd year!
3. I love paper crafting and I am on my very first design team! This is helping me to
become a better crafter and push myself to try new techniques (and use up all the stash of supplies I have collected for years!!)
4. I have three cats....one in particular who loves to "help" me craft - which means
trying to get attention when I least need a cat laying all over my project!!
5. Margaritas are often my "drink of choice" (as you may tell from my blog) but I also love Caffine Free DIet Coke, Long Island Ice Tea and Amaretto Sours, along with regular unsweetened ice tea!
6. I enjoy baking and sharing my baked goods with others! (mainly so I don't eat the entire dessert myself!)
7. I love Spring and Summer weather! Anytime it is above 75 degrees I am smiling!


Many thanks to Sue Ann for thinking of me and passing on this award! I appreciate it very much!!

5 comments:

Doris P. said...

congrat's - what award!! proud of you!!! Dt Doris

angel4ever said...

Thank you Teresa! What a wonderful surprise! ♥

Janet's Planet said...

How sweet of you to think of me!! I am so touched! Now am I to nominate 5 on my blog, and tell 7 things about myself? Thanks again!

Gail S. said...

Congratulations, Teresa! I can hear the excitement in your voice over here in Illinois! What a day--Easter and an award. What more could a girl want. I am happy for you.

Doris P. said...

I am honored to be given such an award by you. Thank you. okay.. here are your (((HUGS)) I know we'd have so much fun together is we ever get the chance lol.. but my choice of drink besides caffeine free, mr pibb and ice-tea is strawberry daquiris and that drink that tastes like a yummy yummy chocolate milk (yum yum) thank you again... Doris

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!