Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving cards

Two posts in one day!  I am trying to add the most recent projects I've completed.
This is the card I created for sending out for Thanksgiving this year.  The turkey is from the Thanksgiving
Cartridge and is on foam dots so that is raises above the word "Gobble".  Inside the card I used computer generated print saying :  "'Til You Wobble" and "Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving", using the same spice colored cardstock as the word Gobble on the front.  Very simple card!
Wishing ALL of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Click on an image to see the photo larger

2 comments:

Gail S. said...

Both the ice skater and the turkey cards are great! The steam rising from the turkey is the perfect touch. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too.

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!