Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas card post 2


I know these posts are showing up in a backward order...but if you scroll down and read my first "Christmas Card 2010" post, you'll see why this is happening.
This card is following the same plan as I listed in the previous post, only the background snowflake is made from Die Cuts With A View Glitter paper in a light blue. I LOVE that glitter paper, but on the Cricut Expression it must be cut with max pressure and using the multicut function. I neglected in my last post (after retyping the posts several times over several days, you would think I would remember it all) to list the Cricut Cartridges I used. I used Joys of the Season for the snowflake image and Winter Woodland for the Peace sentiment!
I hope that you can see and appreciate the glitter look and the embossed snowflakes.
Love to hear your thoughts!
Please click on any photo to see the picture a bit closer and clearer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!