Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Cards for 2010

I am hoping the third time is a charm! For 3 days, I have written my posts, added photos and
attempted to load onto my blog, but it just wouldn't let me. The most frustrating thing...as I tried to upload numerous times each day, every time it ended with deleting my entire post! ERRRGH!!! So I am actually going to divide this post into several smaller parts...so please be patient but please read several posts to get to all my cards!
This is the first time I have made my Christmas cards and the first time I have made so many cards of one design! If you are on my Christmas card list and want to be surprised when it arrives in the mail, please do not read any further! For those who plan to continue on.... I hope you like my card design!
I used the same design for each of my cards, just did a little variation of colors. This first post I am showing the card that I made the most of. I am using a dark blue shimmer paper for the background of snowflake as well as the mat. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the snowflakes on the mat and used pop up glue dots to give a bit of dimension to the card. I used the same dark blue paper to make the shadow of the sentiment "Peace" layered with white cardstock. I put a ribbon around the mat and attached the sentiment on the ribbon! I used my I Rock tool to add a bit of sparkle and bling with a "diamond" gem in the center of each snowflake.
Here is the final result! I'd love to hear your comments!
Just click on a photo to see a better view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!